How to instruct Rupert Wharton
Contact details for direct instruction:-
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Email preferred)
- Rupert Wharton, c/o Bluebell Office, Sovereign Court, 18-20 Kew Road, Richmond TW9 2NA
Mr Wharton offers:-
- Notes reviews
- Personal Injury assessment in the generality of Orthopaedic Trauma
- Sub-specialist assessments in Hand and Wrist personal injury
- Whiplash/WAD assessment (Medco registered IME 8959)
As a Trauma Consultant he deals with operative management of all extremity fractures, and non operative care of spinal injuries. Mr Wharton’s elective clinical practice is exclusively hand, wrist and upper limb pathology and so he additionally prepares sub-specialist medical reports in this area. Mr Wharton is also Medco registered and has completed relevant whiplash assessment training.
His expert witness practice is exclusively personal injury reports, and he does not currently undertake clinical negligence work. He receives instruction from both defendant and claimant solicitors, single joint witness reporting and receives instructions through agencies or direct contact.